Saturday, October 30, 2010

Previous Contest Updates...

Alright, it's been a while, but I'm back in the game. In the last post, I mentioned two specific contests that had videos from either me or my film group. The first contest was the International Movie Trailer Festival contest in which we had entered The Hall with Eyes trailer. Unfortunately, our trailer did not make it into the semi-finalist round. Too bad, eh?
The second contest I mentioned was the CBI National Student Production Awards contest where Macbeth: Realization of a Vision was a finalist in the "Best Documentary" category. The winners of each category were announced yesterday and, sadly, Macbeth was not it. So, that's the update on previous contests. As for now, were are still moving forward strongly with entries to other competitions. We are working on entries for the "Crash the Superbowl" contest and I have submitted Macbeth to the College Television Awards competition. We'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment