Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Invisible, Taken, and Seven Pounds

Drew says this about the following films:

The Invisible
The Invisible is way good! I thought it was mad artistic and creative. Some people say they predicted everything, but I think they...didn't get what happened, lol.


Taken
Taken was good, but at the same time I felt like it was just another revenge movie with not enough events and ended pretty quick. But I feel that I'm probably alone on that, and that's okay.


Seven Pounds
Seven Pounds: I actually didn't quite like because it didn't have a huge range of emotions for a good actor like Will Smith to do. It had a lot of depth to it, but it didn't seem to have enough humor to it to cope and balance out the sad parts of it (I know it's not a comedy, but good writing has elements of comedy so the audience doesn't feel depressed at the end of the film). That's my take.

P.S. - The images used in this post are copyrighted by Buena Vista Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, and Columbia Pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment