Thursday, June 3, 2010

I~Comm Updated....

While I was Production Manager for I~Comm - I have since been replaced by Mr. Jordan and become a grunt worker - we debated for many hours on a logo and intro video for I~Comm. The intro video that we currently had, no one really liked it. You can view it below:
The video was created in a very short amount of time because we needed an intro video, and we needed it right then. We have been using this video and complaining about it every time we see it. We debated changing it for about a year, but failed to move forward with anything. A couple weeks ago, I got tired of debating it and just decided to do it. I wanted a video that encompassed all of the I~Comm departments, which included a student newspaper, video productions, photo, web development, design, agency, and so on. I needed something that could represent all of them. After thinking about it for several days, I came up with an idea and created it using Adobe® After Effects®. Here it is below:

2 comments:

  1. Not that my opinion really means anything, but I definitely like the new one better! Much more interesting and engaging. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jessica. And your opinion does matter because you have an unbiased opinion. You're part of the audience and therefore you represent a piece of the watchers of our productions. So, thank you.

    ReplyDelete