Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to Shelton

Hey, thanks for posting, Shelton. I'm glad you've joined in. I think all my followers (all 3 of them) welcome you too. My hopes for this blog is to take what we've done with the film club and open it to more audiences. I also think that this would be a great tool for posting lessons from the film club, elaborating on things we didn't get to talk about, ranting about the excess of bad movies, and posting our opinion to the film world. Please feel free to post a lot and about whatever you want, as long as it relates to film. If you'll just do a post about yourself and some achievements you've had in the film world, that'd be great. Let's hope we can get more followers and more writers for the blog. P.S. - If you have a website (your own or one that's a great film source) let me know and we'll add it to the side.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Word! All y'all search for BYUI Filmmakers Workshop on Facebook! Huah!

    ReplyDelete